<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">source? </div></div>
Richard Clarke.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Iraq harbored most of the Taliban for several years but weas no threat to us [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img] </div></div>
Most lived here for several years also, so we harbored them too..do you want us to attack ourselves?..terrorist are in many countries but we are attacking them are we? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">source? </div></div>
Richard Clarke.
i want to see some number... not a name of who knows about it.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice research "bud" if we were discussing that. You said millions of people die because they are turned away at the hospital doors. I then proved you wrong and you begin to talk about somethin else. </div></div>
that was a reply to BWC dumbass. Show me the quote where I said millions were turned away at the doors? Also I want to see where you proved me wrong? really I want to see it...did you just miss this post altogether
"Yes they will come and get you and take you to the hospital. Once you get out which you stay in there for quit some time, maybe had a bypass...you owe them hundreds of thousands and still have a heart problem that will need follow ups, medications etc which cost thousands more. Now you have to pay these off because if you are uninsured(nearly 50 mil are) then you are [censored], if you are insured..insurance will only cover so much and you are left with an overwhelming amount of debt..so you pick, my meds or food or a house payment this month. "
if a country is "hiding" terrorist then yes.
how would you like it if someone came to your house and kiled your dog and went to your buddies house to hid out. would you chase him there and after he walks inside turn around and say darn or would you attempt to breakt he door down to beat his ass?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I'll find it for you, but I've heard this several times from different people.
But the surge in Iraq and whatnot made Afghanistan that much stronger. Osama still not found, and those responsible for 9/11 still not stopped.
Also see a lot on our soldiers in Afghanistan. They are begging for more troops. It is rediculous really.
They werent hiding them, when the war in Iraq was started there was hardly any talk of terrorism there..it wasnt until NO WMD's were found and Saddam was gone that they needed another excuse to be over there
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if a country is "hiding" terrorist then yes.
how would you like it if someone came to your house and kiled your dog and went to your buddies house to hid out. would you chase him there and after he walks inside turn around and say darn or would you attempt to breakt he door down to beat his ass? </div></div>
Apparantly the few that were hiding in Iraq were way more important than the country where their leader, their origins, and the biggest part of their operation are all held.
here ya go... interesting find
http://www.reasons-for-war-with-iraq.info/
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
raider ill let you sit on that site for a while... seems like some of your beloved dems thought iraq had WMD to.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Bookmarks